All transportation operated by Enova Transportation and its affiliates is subject to the following Terms of Service (“Terms”). By agreeing to these Terms, you acknowledge and agree to be bound by the conditions of use listed below, and any future revisions and additions, as published at: www.enovarides.com/terms-conditions
By agreeing to these terms of service, you also confirm that you understand how our service works.
Last Updated: July 30th, 2019.
Reservations to the airport are valid only for the time and date specified. Reservations from the airport are valid only for the date specified.
Enova is not responsible for customer error resulting in unused reservations or missed flights. When changing the pick up or drop off location of a reservation, rates are subject to change and additional charges may apply.
- Enova to the Airport service is a private, direct transportation service utilizing luxury vehicles for non-stop transportation to the airport.
- Enova “curbside” Airport service varies by airport authority and is a pickup outside at the curb, where allowable. After collecting his/her luggage, the customer must call the number included in the confirmation for further instruction on where to meet the driver (“Operator”). Dispatch may ask for an identifying clothing color so the Operator can differentiate the customer from others waiting on the boarding curb.
- Enova “Meet and Greet” Airport reservations may require an additional fee. The Enova operator will meet the customer in baggage claim or in the arrivals hall after customs for international flights with a personalized sign/placard. The Operator will assist the customer with luggage and proceed to the parking area to board the vehicle.
Short Notice Reservations
Short notice reservations are reservations made less than two hours prior to requested pickup times. We are unable to guarantee service availability or timely service for short notice reservations. Availability will depend on a variety of conditions, including pickup location, drop-off location, and current vehicle availability.
There are no refunds available for reservations made with less than one hour advance notice.
Reservation abandonment occurs when the Operator cannot find the customer at the designated pick-up location and cannot reach customer for further instruction using the “Day of Travel” contact number provided.
Tolls, taxes and other fees may be not included in the calculated cost of the ride and customer may be responsible for additional charges.
- Exclusive, Non-Stop Airport Transfers: These reservations include sedan and SUV service. A flat rate is quoted at the time of booking and is guaranteed so long as the reservation is not changed. Fees for additional stop requests are discussed below.
- Charter Reservations: Charters options include point to point or hourly transportation. Point to point reservations require a minimum charge plus distance-traveled charge and advance reservations. Vehicles are available based on demand and cannot be guaranteed on short notice. Hourly charters require a three-hour minimum reservation and at least one hour advanced notice. Hourly charter reservations should be made in advance to ensure availability.
- Extra Stop Fee: Customers may add an additional stop to an airport transfer or point to point reservation for an additional fee. Extra stop fees vary and will be charged at the city’s or vehicle operator’s discretion. Extra Stop Fees do not apply to charter reservations. If an extra stop incurs additional miles, additional fees may apply.
- Wait Fees: Wait Fees are incurred when the customer is unable to go at the requested time and the vehicle’s operator must wait for more than a few minutes to provide service. Fees are intended for waits that are usually excessive and wait fees are charged at the vehicle operator’s discretion.
Customers must pay at time of booking to secure advance reservations. Any charges processed at the time of booking and are refundable following the terms outlined in the Cancellation Policy below.
Our operators and staff reserve the right to request personal identification from customers with fares exceeding $200. Failure to provide personal identification matching information on file may result in the inability of the company to service the reservation.
Third Party Vouchers
Enova permits a variety of partners to re-sell its services, including travel agents, travel aggregators, and transportation aggregators. For third party providers, terms and conditions for services and vouchers will be established by the provider, but shall not supersede the Terms established herein by Enova. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the terms of any services purchased match the service for which they intend to use it, prior to any posted expiration dates. Expired vouchers cannot be redeemed as a form of payment. Refunds, changes to reservations, and billing issues on reservations made through third party travel partners and agents must be directed to the third party provider or agent firm for assistance.
Vouchers serve as a form of payment and the original, hard-copy voucher may be required in-vehicle, at time of payment. In select cities, for rides from the airport, customer may be requested to present your voucher to the Enova Customer Service Representative at the airport.
Direct Bill accounts allow customers to book online, by phone, curbside, or in-vehicle. Accounts are billed after the reservation is complete. These accounts are typically managed as part of Corporate Accounts and require credit approval.
Phone- and web-based reservations have the option to receive an email confirmation with complete reservation and payment details.
Seatbelts are provided for customer safety. Enova requires customers to wear safety belts while inside the vehicle, but it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the seatbelt is securely fastened, as required by law. Operators reserve the right to refuse service to parties out of compliance with applicable laws. To review the safety belt laws for the area in which you will be traveling please visit the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety website.
Enova sedans typically seat 4 passengers with limited luggage space. SUVs seat 6 passengers with limited luggage space. Seating capacity may vary, dependent on location. Oversized or excess luggage may require a second vehicle at additional cost.
Seat capacity is limited to seats with working safety belts. State laws prohibit loading vehicles beyond seating capacity. Any attempt to do so may require additional vehicle reservations.
Smoking is not permitted in any of our vehicles.
In compliance with federal regulations, the service offers accessible vehicles to customers with disabilities, including those who use wheelchairs and those who are accompanied by service animals. Motorized wheelchair-accessible transportation is provided via third party providers.
Advance reservations are required for all Enova transportation services.
Traveling with Children
Enova welcomes the opportunity to serve our younger travelers when accompanied by a responsible adult. If making an online reservation, please indicate the number of children traveling so we can reserve a seat. State laws do not allow children to ride in the lap of an adult. If your child is under the minimum age/weight standards, you must supply an approved car seat for each child to whom the applicable law applies. It is recommended that traveling parents and legal guardians become knowledgeable about the applicable laws in the states in which they will be traveling. For more information on applicable laws, please visit: the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety website. Operators reserve the right to refuse service to parties out of compliance with state law.
Customers under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian for the entire duration of the ride. Operators may refuse service if a child is not old enough to ride alone and is without an adult or guardian.
Pets are permitted in Enova vehicles with advance reservations. All pets, excluding service animals, must be kenneled. Pets less than 25 pounds may be held in a lap carrier. Pets larger than 25 pounds may require an exclusive van. All pets must be properly secured within the carrier at all times. Additional pet restrictions may apply in select cities.
Service animals are permitted in vehicles. Please be mindful of the vehicle size while booking rides with a service animal.
Customer is responsible for providing accurate information at time of booking. When he/she provides information for travel, the customer agrees that the information will be accurate. Enova is not responsible for mistakes made by customers while using the service, its official websites, or mobile applications.
Confirmation emails are provided at the time of booking to allow customers to review details of their reservation in advance of the reservation. Additionally, certain locations provide automated reminder phone calls the day before pickup, allowing the customer time to cancel or make any changes four hours or more in advance of the reservation, as required by the Cancellation Policy outlined above.
Travel Times and Delays
Enova and its partners are not responsible for significant delays in anticipated arrival due to traffic, weather, or road conditions, or any other unforeseen circumstances. Under such conditions, Enova reserves the right to cancel and refund reservations in advance of the scheduled pickup.
- Service Advisories: At times there may be delays and changes to normal operations due to severe weather and traffic incidences. Whenever possible, Enova will post information to website, blog, or other forms of communication, to notify customers in advance.
Customer Service Concerns
Customers are encouraged to notify us of their experience, good or bad.
- Limitations on Compensation Following Service Failure: Where it is determined to be company fault, customers may receive compensation in the form of a partial or complete refund, reservation credits, or through other means.In most cases where alternative transportation is taken and paid for by the customer, reimbursement will not include full refund of the original reservation but will reimburse the difference paid for the alternate mode of transportation over the original cost of the reservation with service.
- Limitations on Compensation Following Missed Flights. When it is determined to be company fault, Enova may provide compensation not to exceed $200.00 per person for domestic flights and $300.00 per person for international flights. Enova may reimburse for overnight lodging in the event customer cannot book a flight out on the same day of travel. Reimbursement is based on the average standard room rate as dictated by management in that market. Meals and other expenses are not covered as part of reimbursement for delays or missed flights. Enova does not assume any responsibility for lost income or potential income, and other losses resulting from missed professional or personal functions. When traveling to an important event, it is recommended to allow extra travel time by booking earlier than the recommended time to avoid delays.
- Limitations on Customer Claim Time. The Customer hereby acknowledges and agrees that, unless a longer period is mandated and made unwaiveble by law, any claim relating to the services provided to Customer hereunder, including, without limitation, claims relating to damaged luggage, missed flight or other out of pocket expenses due to any alleged service failure, must be brought within 45 days after the occurrence of the act or omission that is the subject of the claim.
- Refunds For Credit Card Refunds: Once approved, a refund request is submitted within 24 hours, excluding weekends and federal holidays. The refund is then completed by customer’s financial institution. Customer should refer to their financial institution to check on status of refund.For Check Refunds: Once approved, refund requests are entered on a daily basis. Checks are cut once weekly and put in the mail for delivery to the address provided every Friday; delivery varies dependent on holidays.